Founder of Sassy Options │ Twitter: @Sassy_SPY
Record Date: 9/20/16
Today we talked to a very intelligent guest. She originally comes from a psychology background, but fell into trading because she loved the action. She’s the founder of sassy options… her name is Rachel Shasha.
In this episode, we talk about how she uses open interest to trade options and how futures traders can implement it into their trading. We dive into the realm of psychology and trading, and how important it is to find balance in your life.
Lastly, Rachel gives us her short, medium, and long-term projections in the S&P. I really enjoyed speaking to Rachel we had a lot in common and we had a great discussion.
Thank you for listening, please enjoy this episode.
- Rachel explains how futures traders can implement options and open interest.
- From a background in psychology. She talks about how emotional intelligence is vital for trading.
- Long, Mid, and Short-term projections in the stock market.
Answers to the 4 rapid fire questions at the end of the show:
- Favorite Book About Trading:
– No Trading books. Psychology book, Emotional Intelligence.
- Favorite Movie About Trading:
– Trading Places
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
– Nobody knows anything.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
– Don’t do it to get rich. DO it because it stimulates you.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sassy_SPY
- Blog: http://www.sassyoptions.com/
- Psychology Book: http://www.danielgoleman.info/topics/emotional-intelligence/
- Emotional Intelligence: http://www.thebabbleout.com/relationship/emotional-intelligence/
- Heart Rate Study: http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/business/dealbook/trust-your-gut-might-actually-be-profitable-advice-on-wall-street-study-says.html?referer=
Relevant chart pertaining to guest’s comments:
Open Interest, chart below: