Rick Lane, CEO Trading Technologies: (1:40)
- Trading for a good cause. Futures for kids.
- Re-building TT platform from ground up. Pushing industry forward.
- New features for the trader. Adding options!
Tim McCourt, Managing Director and Global Head, Equity Products: (9:45)
- Bringing back the Russell 2000 to CME Group.
- ETF’s or Futures. Total Cost Analysis Tool.
- Weekly options on futures growth.
Chris Hehmeyer, CEO Hehmeyer Trading+Investments: (16:05)
- Evolution of trading. Benefit’s of FIA Boca.
- Automation vs. Point-Click.
- Regulation back on-track.
Carl Gilmore, President Integritas Financial Consulting: (27:05)
- Future of regulation under Trump administration.
- Smart regulation should be risk based and simplified.
- Find the risk in the system and focus on that first.
Yuriy Shterk, Head of Product Management, Derivatives at Fidessa: (34:28)
- Face-to-face with regulators, FCM’s, market leaders.
- Change is coming to regulation from new administration. Unclear yet.
- There’s optimism surrounding growth, and profitability.
Tom Lehrkinder, Senior Analyst at TABB Group: (40:35)
- Forward outlook for FCM’s is positive and stable.
- Record volume trends on futures.
- Global coordination creating optimistic outlook for industry.
Bill Harts, CEO at Modern Markets Initiative: (46:54)
- Proper and smart regulation to support investing.
- Metrics used when revamping regulation. Needs a fresh look.
- Optimism looking forward for Futures Industry.