Notes From Underground
Record Date: 6/19/17
► Yra tells why the Fed’s inflation models aren’t working. He interprets Dudley’s comments this morning.
► Explains the Fed’s unsuccessful attempt to steepen the yield curve. The 2/10 curve is 100% accurate at indicating a U.S recession.
► Yra reveals the NASDAQ 100 giving a very rare signal. Says it’s a major warning sign.
► Overall: how the yield curves affect the stock market.
[bctt tweet="#FuturesRadio 'The 2/10 yield curve indicating a U.S recession has never failed. The problem for trader’s is how to time it." username="YraHarris"]
“The 2/10 yield curve indicating a U.S recession has never failed. The problem for trader’s is how to time it...” 15:00
Charts:[caption id="attachment_2991" align="aligncenter" width="300"] 5/30 Yield Curve[/caption] [caption id="attachment_2992" align="aligncenter" width="300"] 2/10 yield curve[/caption]
- Yra makes sense of the current market sentiment, Fed speak, and FOMC statements.
- Fiscal policy or monetary policy. Why Yra thinks fiscal will be most important in the end. Tax reform or tax cuts?
- The global macro economics of the grain markets.
- Lacker releasing confidential information and the Fed releasing reports to media first.
- What reducing the balance sheet means for the Fed and the economy.
- “For all the advanced math that the Fed applies to understanding the behavior of the economy, there aren’t any guarantees to the outcomes…” 3:30
- Yra Harris from Vine Street Trading
- Blog: Notes From Underground
- Explains why this is Yellen's Fed and listening to other Fed officials may just be noise
- Recaps Q1 in Gold, Equities, and Bonds
- Discuss trade scenarios off the latest jobs data
- What traders and investors should be looking at in Q2
- Analyst and Trader at Vine St. Trading
- Notes From Underground Blog: Follow him at: http://yragharris.com/
- Featured Guest on CNBC™ with Rick Santelli
- Yra gives his backstory on how he started 40 years ago in the futures industry.
- Yra tells us why markets have grown tired of Central Bank Policy
- Gives insight about the UK's "Brexit" and market implications
- Yra tells equity and fixed income traders why the next G20 Meeting is so important