Guest:Thomas Thorton President Hedge Fund Telemetry LLC Record Date: 10/10/17
- Sentiment in U.S. Equities
- Sectors Tom’s looking at for Longs & Shorts
- What the Sectors are signaling to us about the S&P
- Why you need to watch the FANG stocks
- Sentiment in Bonds, Euro, Dollar, Oil, Gold, Coffee & Lumber
- How has your trading evolved?
- You have to lose to learn. I’ve learned to keep it simple.
- The moment trading just clicked for you?
- When I bought telecommunications Inc. I had everything working for me.
- 1 source you spend your time on?
- Bloomberg everyday. Daily sentiment index. Always creating models.
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- Market Wizards.
- Favorite Movie About Trading: Equity
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- When you need to make money in trading you won’t. When you want to make money, you will.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Look at other people’s process, find a mentor, speak to people. Record your winners and losers. Understand risk management. Be diversified.
- If you weren’t a trader you’d be what?
- I’d be an architect.